Have you been interested in trying mindfulness but didn’t know where to start? Are you looking for a gentle introduction to find out what it’s all about?
This course is suitable for beginners, introducing the concept of mindfulness and including mindfulness and self-compassion practices, delivered through guided mindful movement, sitting and lying meditations.
Each participant will receive a course handbook, and weekly guided meditations emailed out to them for home practice.
'This course will enable you to understand the basic practice of mindfulness, develop your own practice and give guidance on how to integrate this into your daily life. You will also be introduced to the concept of self-compassion as a tool for self nurture and self care.'
Places are limited to just 9 people. Cost - £58 for the course.
Ellie is trained through Mindfulness UK, as a mindfulness & self-compassion practitioner, and is accredited through the Counselling & Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body.
Disclaimer: please note that the venue isn’t fully accessible. There are steps leading up to the building, and another set of steps up to the yoga studio itself. Please contact email@example.com if you feel this may be an issue for you so we can discuss it.
6 week introduction to Mindfulness & Self-Compassion
Kindfulmind is committed to processing data in accordance with its responsibilities under the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR).
Article 5 of the GDPR requires that personal data shall be:
- Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to individuals
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes shall not be incompatible with the initial purposes
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that is inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay
- Kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed
- Personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as the personal data will be processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes
- Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures